Amazon is one of the biggest marketplaces that has gained a lot of success due to improvement and innovation. It is determined that Amazon sellers continuously look for ways to implement the methods to increase their sales and get a good conversion rate.
One of the top shopping enhancement tools is AB listings. It improves your listings, conversion funnel, and website conversion rate and generates more revenues. Keep reading the post to know how to run the AB test Amazon listings.
What is Ab testing
Ab testing, also known as split testing, is an experiment to determine which content, design, title, etc., work better for sellers and makes the journey of customers efficient and easy.
The listing design or content that you copy from other Amazon listings is not working on your listing. So, it is important to optimize your own listings in line with viewer behaviour best practices.
Pros of AB testing
- Reduces the cost of customer acquisition
- Improve the ad spend return
- Increase the customer values for all time
- Increase the conversion rate of email sign up
- Improve the average order values
- Reduced the rate of card abandonment
- Improve the e-commerce conversion rate
Cons of AB testing
- It must be done properly
- It is a sequence of tests and needs statistics analysis
- Traffic is important to running Ab testing
Ab testing tips
Before running the split testing or ab testing, you have to create a plan that helps you to follow all the parameters.
- What do you need to know before running ab testing?
- Why are you testing the components?
- What do you want to know?
- What is the test length?
- What metrics are used to measure and get results?
- Which variations best worked in the test?
- What action do you need to take on test results?
Pro tips for ab testing
- Ensure to test one variable only at a time
- Consists the highly converting keywords
- Run the AB test at least 4 weeks at a time
- Determine the ab testing history
- Do test series for best results
- Reduce the influences of external components
Where to check the listing metrics
To find out how many listings metrics are changed, you should use the seller central business reports, and seller tools permit you to track the product performance.
Here is how you have to check the A and B samples in seller central
- First, you have to log in to your central account seller, then navigate to the reports section. Move to business reports, then
- Tap on the detail page sales and traffic by child item
- Out of reports, find sessions, units ordered, buy box percentage, product sales, and unit session percentage. Put it down on your sheet
- With time, you have to check the different samples
- At the end of your split test or ab test, determine the data and choose the best performance variant
Here are the tips you follow to run the ab test. If you perform the ab test by following pro tips, you can avail of all the benefits above.