Choosing a school for your teenager is one of the most important decisions you have to make as a parent. With so many options, it can be hard to know which one is the best fit for your child’s education and future. In this blog post, we will explore 10 key points to remember while choosing the right school in Dubai during Indian high school admission. From language proficiency to curriculum and more, read on to find out what you need to look out for when deciding on the perfect educational institution for your child.
10 points parents should remember while choosing the best international school for their child or children
There are a number of factors that parents should keep in mind when choosing an international school for their child or children. Here are some key points to remember:
– The curriculum offered by the school should be aligned with the educational goals and objectives of the family.
– The school should have a good reputation and be accredited by a reputable accreditation body.
– The school should have experienced and qualified teachers who are committed to providing a high-quality education.
– The facilities and resources at the school should be of a high standard.
– The school should offer a supportive and nurturing environment for all students.
-The school should have a bridge program to help students who join the school in the middle of the term
-The curriculum should focus not just on academics but other key skills that help high school students thrive and succeed in the current century.
-There should be adequate use of technology like smart classrooms, virtual learning and other skill-based tech labs in the school.
-The school should offer scholarships to students who have proven their excellence in academic results in the previous school years.
-There should be more emphasis on project-based learning that helps students take charge of their learning and present it in an effective way.
Global Indian International school and how it ticks all the above points
Looking for a school in Dubai that ticks all the boxes? Look no further than the Global Indian International School (GIIS)! Here’s why:
- The curriculum is aligned with international standards: GIIS offers a world-class curriculum that is aligned with international standards, making it a great choice for students who wish to study abroad in the future.
- The faculty is experienced and qualified: All teachers at GIIS are highly experienced and qualified, ensuring that your child gets the best possible education.
- The campus is world-class: GIIS has a state-of-the-art campus with modern facilities, providing an ideal learning environment for students.
- The school has a strong focus on extracurricular activities: In addition to academics, GIIS also places strong emphasis on extracurricular activities such as sports and music. This helps to develop well-rounded individuals who are able to excel in all areas of life.
- The school provides excellent value for money: Despite offering world-class facilities and education, GIIS remains extremely affordable, making it an excellent choice for families on a budget.
Indian high school admission process in GIIS
The Indian high school admission process in GIIS is a fairly simple process.
- The first step is to fill out the inquiry form available on the school website
- The second step is to visit the campus and attend an interview with the admissions officer.
- The third step would comprise a general test that the students will have to take
- Once selected, the final step is to pay the fees and complete the documentation process.
GIIS is one of the best schools when you shortlist prospective schools for your child’s Indian High school Admission. Take a look at their website and learn more about their unique high school curriculum that targets all-around development in every student.